Sunday, June 26, 2011

Can I move here?--Last Day in France (June 26th, 2011)

None of us ever wanted to leave Cluny. This has been a great experience and we've all learned so much. None of this would have been possible if I didn't have the SEBS scholarship funding a part of my studyabroad. I hope to come back to France one day.
On our last day, we boarded a bus to the TGV train station to go back to Paris. As a group (minus Dr. Max), we decided to spend our last day in Paris before we went our separate ways. Below are some pictures from Paris. I'm going to miss France so much!


Scott, Myself, and Dan (SEBS bloggers)



We missed Cluny in Paris, so Scott points out a Cluny sign!

Dinner

Walking across the Seine (we walked the whole day to see everything!)

Inside of the Louvre

Sailboat races (Toy of course)

Us and the Louvre

Oh Paris!

Special thanks to Dr. Young and Monica Emery for the support! This has been one of the best experiences of my life! Dr. Haggblom, Dr. Healy, and Dr. Reinert were some of the best professors I've had. And the company of the students that I had over these past weeks was fantastic! And finally, thank you Mom and Dad for dealing with my pre-departure dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment